Guralp are using Balloon 2.05g with this configuration:
This is also the version that is available from Aleph One as a developer board. There have been variants with different types and sizes of NAND flash chip.
Baords with serial numbers after 15121780 use 2K page NAND flash, not 512b nand flash.
- Intel StrongARM SA1110, to 206MHz
- RAM, 64MByte
- Boot Flash, 8MByte NOR
- NAND Flash, 192MByte
- Xilink PLD - XCR3032XL-5VQ44C
- 3 serial ports (2 at 12V, one at 5V)
- Reset pushbutton
LEDs & inputs for debug.
- Unique ID chip/Silicon serial number
- USB: two slave ports (to attach to a PC) and 2 host ports (to attach peripherals) - including power control.
- Compact Flash socket
- Single 3.3V supply
- JTAG programming for both Boot ROM and PLD
- Real Time Clock with connector for battery
Whole address/data/control bus buffered & sent to 200pin connector
- 11.2 by 5.6cm, with mounting holes
They have add-on boards which provide:
- Low power 10BaseT or AUI ethernet 3mW idle 75mW flat out.
- Low power Serial ports 4-16
- one or two PCMCIA sockets
- ATA (probably only PIO) interface
- a programable level sensitive interrupt controller
- 1-10Gb of Nand flash memory.
- about 32k of FRAM