* Second 3.3V supply for CF socket. Each 3.3V supply is good up to 500mA - with everything loaded up and a power-hungry CF card one supply is not sufficient.
* Various EMC improvements - 1mm ground ring all round, (steve/dave - details?)
* 10 layer board instead of 8 - 4thou rules.
* LCD connector changed to flat ribbon. (additional, not replacement)
* ID chip moved so it wasn't hanging over edge of board
* Pinko connector changed to something sensibly smaller
* Most serial and USB connectors clustered in one corner